Visitor support (m/f/d)
Visiodrom GmbH is the multimedia experience venue in Wuppertal and NRW. The core and heart of our exhibitions are immersive projection shows on Europe’s largest 360-degree screen. At the same time, we maintain and operate the MAN disc gas tank built in 1952 as an industrial monument.
The friendly and competent approach of the staff to the visitors is one of the key factors for the economic success of the company.
- Reception and assistance to visitors.
- Providing information to visitors on site, by e-mail or by telephone.
- Regular participation in team meetings.
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of visitor areas.
- Ticket, voucher and shop advice and sales.
- Operating the cash register (ticket sales, responsibility for cash for own shift).
- You would like to build up a NRW-wide attraction with a team.
- Enjoy contact and dialogue with people.
- Service and service orientation.
- Willingness to install rostering and timekeeping apps on personal smartphone.
- Willingness and flexibility to work evenings and weekends desirable.
- Experience in the hotel, restaurant or event industry desirable.
We have aroused your interest?
Do you have any questions about the job advertisement?
Then please use the adjacent form.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: