Operations management (m/f/d)
Visiodrom GmbH is the multimedia experience venue in Wuppertal and NRW. The core and heart of our exhibitions are immersive projection shows on Europe’s largest 360-degree screen. At the same time, we maintain and operate the MAN disc gas tank built in 1952 as an industrial monument.
The friendly and competent approach of the staff to the visitors is one of the key factors for the economic success of the company.
- Establish and lead a visitor relations team (greeting, cashier, and tours).
- Create rosters with online software and manage timesheet.
- Organize and lead regular team meetings.
- Ensuring the order and cleanliness of visitor areas.
- Main contact person in day-to-day business operations.
- Maintain and manage the online POS system.
- Regular accounting and management of the cash register.
- Organization of visitor management (requests, offers, complaints, etc.).
- Organization and supervision of guided tours and special events.
- Active visitor marketing (newsletters, social media, reviews, etc.).
- Organization, stocking and management of the Visiodrom shop.
- Coordinate with other gas boiler tenants on common areas.
- You would like to build up a NRW-wide attraction with a team.
- Motivational and assertiveness skills.
- Experience working with online software systems, MS Office and CRM programs.
- Interest in technical, digital systems and processes.
- Willingness and flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
- Limited willingness to travel for trade shows, exhibitions or continuing education.
- Experience in the hotel, restaurant or event industry desirable.
We have aroused your interest?
Do you have any questions about the job advertisement?
Then please use the adjacent form.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: